New FAIR-DI Board elected
At the FAIR-DI Members' Meeting on January 20, 2021, the FAIR-DI members uniformly elected a new Board. The Board is now composed of
- Fritz Haber Institute of the Max Planck Society, represented by Matthias Scheffler
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, represented by Claudia Draxl
- University of Twente, represented by Thom Palstra
- Radboud University, represented by Arjen de Vries
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, represented by Christof Wöll
- Université catholique de Louvain, represented by Gian-Marco Rignanese
Thus, the University of Twente substitutes NWO-I/ASTRON as a Board member, the Université catholique de Louvain was newly added to the Board. Furthermore, Arjen de Vries substitutes Tom Heskes as representative of Radboud University, and Thom Palstra substitutes Joost Kok as member representative of University of Twente.
As Chairperson of FAIR-DI, Matthias Scheffler would like to thank NWO-I/ASTRON, Marco de Vos, Jost Kook, and Tom Heskes for their great and dedicated work for FAIR-DI. He welcomes the Université catholique de Louvain and its representative Gian-Marco Rignanese to the Board, and Arjen de Vries to FAIR-DI.